Loading...
Thursday, July 4, 2013

About - Free software, applications and old games




    Hello! I have created this blog because I want all the freeware, old games and applications in general to be available for people to get anytime .
  And because I am a big fan of old games ( `oldies but goldies` ), I will try my best to post as many old games as I canso you can enjoy as much as I do by playing a nice and old game ! Plus, I will try to post about how you can get them to work on your operating system and about what applications you should use to get them up and working.


  Thanks for visiting, I hope you found what you were looking for and I hope that you will come back here to get more free software, applications and classic games !
 
Newer Post
Previous
This is the last post.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
TOP